Multilingual Learners Program (MLL)
Accelerate Language with Our Multilingual Program
Empower multilingual learners with dynamic reading and writing instruction that offers practice of expressive and receptive skills.
Stay informed with continuous data so educators can respond with targeted instruction, identify interventions, and monitor growth.
Increase reclassification opportunities with our reading, writing, and listening assessments and confidently exit students.
Boost Long Term English Learners' academic reading and writing skills and move them toward meeting grade-level standards.
Accelerate English language development by increasing opportunities for multilingual learners to read and write more often and by delivering standards-based, language-rich classroom instruction.
- Deliver adaptive and differentiated reading, writing, and listening practice that explicitly teaches grade-level standards.
- Engage students in weekly reading and writing practice so students can develop reading and writing fluency in preparation for state and local exams.
- Rehearse transferable, academic skills so students can apply their skill knowledge across content areas.
- Give instant, personalized feedback to students every week, ensuring students know their strengths and set attainable growth goals.
- Support readers and writers with smart scaffolds that respond to individual student's needs, leading to greater confidence.
With up-to-the-minute-data, educators always know how their students are performing, making monitoring, data-driven lessons, and decision making a snap!
- Utilize up-to-the-minute reading, writing, and listening data to help monitor students' mastery of standards and skills.
- Assess reading standards authentically by removing multiple guess and engaging students in highlighting text and identifying key terms to truly understand what students know and are able to do.
- Monitor students in real-time with embedded assessments to increase reading practice and instructional minutes.
- Guarantee higher engagement on assessments which results in better, more reliable data.
- Gain access to dynamic dashboards, making it easy for teachers to conference with their students about their data.
- Respond to the needs in the classroom with our Skill Connect Curriculum which connects performance data to lessons, helping teachers deliver data-driven instruction.
- Connect students and their families with our parent portal to critical writing data, activity history, and achievements.
With new tools and software, we are able to rethink the "measuring stick" we use to evaluate students language proficiency. With our reading, writing, and listening assessments, schools can reclassify students with confidence, knowing that their students have demonstrated language proficiency in multiple language domains.
- Truly measure students' English language proficiency through authentic reading, writing, and listening assessments.
- Increase opportunities to reclassify students all year with real-time data.
- Gain a better understanding of skill level in oder to help students prepare for reclassification.
- Get notified when students are ready to reclassify once they meet performance objectives for reading, writing, and listening.
We best serve Long Term English Learners by providing rigorous, grade-level appropriate reading and writing practice and instruction. We use a cognitive approach to literacy instruction to ensure students master essential skills they need to transition out of the EL program and achieve in their academic classes.
- Deliver explicit language instruction to help students develop into stronger readers and writers.
- Tailor instruction to meet the diverse needs of your LTEL students. Students can learn independently with adaptive online programs and come together and read and write collaboratively.
- Incorporate activities specifically designed to enhance language development. This includes structured opportunities for speaking, listening, reading, and writing in English.
- Integrate culturally relevant content into the curriculum to make learning more meaningful and engaging. By connecting academic concepts to students' cultural backgrounds and experiences, teachers can foster a sense of belonging and increase motivation.
- Provide explicit instruction in English language skills and standards, including grammar, syntax, vocabulary, and academic language. We support students with explicit teaching strategies such as modeling, guided practice, language scaffolds, and instant, personalized feedback to ensure LTELs develop a deeper understanding of the English language and how it works.
- Create opportunities for your LTEL students to collaborate with their peers in structured group activities. This type of academic work promotes social interaction, ignites critical thinking, and helps LTELs develop critical communication skills.
Unparalleled Insights: Unmatched Progress
Prepare for State
Prepare your students for your state language assessment, ensuring students practice the reading, speaking, and listening skills they need to succeed.
Our assessments evaluate reading, writing, and listening skills, ensuring students can demonstrate English proficiency in multiple domains.
Stay On Top of
Our ongoing assessment makes it easy for you to monitor student progress and determine if students are growing and making gains with real-time data.
Gain Real-time Data for
Programs and Intervention
Our embedded assessments deepen what you know about your emerging bilinguals so you can make more informed decisions about placement.
Our continuous, standards-based assessments deliver fair and unbiased evaluation of language proficiency and provide personalized support.
Respond with Early
Our assessments provide accurate performance forecasts for test like California’s ELPAC and WIDA’s ACCESS assessment.