Master Reading Standards with Our Reading Program
Increase opportunities for students to learn, practice, and master essential deep reading skills.
Continuously assess reading standards to better understand student progress.
Engage students in literacy lessons that leverage speaking and writing to support the teaching of reading.
Deepen understanding with next-level data that includes growth reports and question-level details.
From online, adaptive practice to whole group and small group instruction, we provide powerful reading practice that enhances learning and develops students into independent readers.
- Deliver adaptive and differentiated reading practice that meet students where they are, motivating them to grow.
- Rehearse transferable deep reading comprehension skills so students can apply their skill knowledge to content area reading.
- Introduce students to a variety of high-interest texts across subjects, deepening their knowledge of critical content and subject-specific vocabulary.
- Support readers with strategic scaffolds that respond to individual student's needs, leading to greater confidence.
Evaluate students' reading ability while they rehearse critical deep reading comprehension skills.
- Assess reading standards authentically by removing multiple guess and engaging students in highlighting text and identifying key terms to truly understand what students know and are able to do.
- Monitor students in real-time with embedded assessments to increase reading practice and instruction.
- Give students second chance opportunities to answer questions they miss with added support in order to engage students in the learning process.
- Guarantee higher engagement on assessments which results in better, more reliable data.
Deliver powerful reading lessons that explicitly teach reading standards that build critical thinking skills and increase engagement and confidence.
- Explicitly teach a transferable reading process that students can use independently with various reading tasks across content areas.
- Leverage pedagogically sound reading routines with step-by-step instructional moves to ensure students effectively engage in critical thinking and academic conversations about text.
- Master deep reading comprehension skills that teach students how to analyze how writers construct meaning through text structure, diction, evidence, and reasoning.
- Facilitate text-dependent writing lessons that teach students how to break down a prompt, analyze a text, and incorporate textual evidence into original writing.
Clarity Reading Data
It's easy to move forward when you have clear, reliable data on what students know and can do!
- Continuously assess students without losing critical instructional time so you have data when you need it.
- Utilize up-to-the-minute data to help monitor students and drive standards-based instruction.
- Gain access to clear data dashboards and question level details, making it easy for teachers to conference with their students about their data.
- Review growth reports that compare current reading scores to diagnostic results to better understand where students are growing and where they still need help.
- Respond to the needs in the classroom with our Skill Connect Curriculum which allows teachers to strategically group students and target reading skills students have not yet mastered.
- Connect students and their families with our Parent Portal to reading data, growth reports, activity history, and achievements.
Leading the Reading Revolution!
Rigor with Support
We motivate and build confidence by increasing lesson complexity with guided support.
Equity and Belonging
We ensure all students get what they need and feel connected to a community of learners.
We monitor and increase student engagement so students love learning with us.
We deliver real-time data and quality feedback in order to ensure students continuously improve.
We teach literacy skills not test taking skills. Learning transfers so students can thrive independently.
Assess while Learning
We increase quality instructional minutes by assessing students while they learn.
We provide next-level data that includes insightful, question-level details that tell a clear story.
We design adaptive AI lessons that differentiate instruction and support responsive teaching.